Go on a private behind-the-scenes tour, led by our Elephant keepers who will bring you eye-to-eye with Taronga's Asian Elephant herd. As you meet our Elephants one by one our expert Elephant keepers will share their wealth of knowledge with you and answer any question you have about these remarkable animals.
- Cost: $99.95 per person (Thursday & Fridays) and $119.95 per person (Saturday & Sundays) - Only 4 places available per day - smaller groups may be paired with another person or group
- Time: Time 12.20pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday for approximately 20 minutes
• Meet the Keeper at the Elephant exhibit Stilt House at 12.10pm (Map Ref. 12F)
- Children must be over 8 years.
- 8-14 years are to be accompanied by an Adult
- Tickets are available from 9am on the day of the experience from our Top Plaza Shop (Map Ref. 7L). As this experience fills up fast, we recommend you arrive early to secure your spot
- Photos are not permitted during this encounter
This encounter is subject to cancellation in extreme weather conditions and for animal welfare reasons. You can check the availability of this encounter from the Retail Shop at Top Plaza.