Taronga Education TV
We're bringing you a virtual Zoo experience with Taronga Education TV, streamed straight to your living room for FREE. Connect virtually with some of Taronga’s amazing animals with weekly 20-minute Zoo lessons led by a qualified teaching staff member.
In these engaging sessions, Taronga Educators will delve into various animals, their habitats, needs, the challenges they face for survival, and the unique adaptations they possess. Hear stories firsthand from Zoo staff and gain insight into the future of sustainable action.
These virtual sessions will be hosted via our Taronga website, via Vimeo. No download is required, and the lessons can be watched on a Taronga webpage. Vimeo allows multiple devices to be active at one time.
View all virtual Zoo lessons
Watch the latest Term 4 episodes or catch up on lessons you might have missed from Term 3.VIEW ALL
Curriculum-linked virtual lessons
You can connect virtually in an exclusive lesson with some of Taronga’s amazing animals in an online lesson led by qualified member of our teaching staff. Experience an intimate digital excursion that is suited to what your class is learning about.
Pick from a selection of our curriculum-linked workshops or reach out or contact our Education Admin team to discuss a bespoke session:
- Early Stage 1 to Stage 6 - Animal Encounter
- Stage 1 Science & Technology - Backyard Buddies
- Stage 2 Science & Technology - Life Cycles
- Stage 2 Geography - Earth's Environment
- Stage 3 Science & Technology - Surviving in a Changing World
- Stage 3 Science & Technology, Stage 4 Science, Mandatory Technology, and Stage 4 Science, Design & Technology - Enclosure Design
- Stage 4 Science - Classification and Adaptations
- Stage 5 Geography - Environmental Change and Management
- Stage 6 Biology - Biological Diversity
- Stage 6 Biology - Heredity and Genetic Change
- Stage 6 Business Studies - It's Zoo Business
Upon booking, you will be provided with a link to join the video conference one week prior. No download is required, the video link can be open using a web browser.
- Groups with one or two devices joining: our Microsoft Teams link will allow all participants to been seen and heard unless requested otherwise, suitable for one or two devices join the link
- Groups with multiple devices: Microsoft Teams will allow up to 200 devices to be active at one time. No participant will be seen or heard, questions can be typed into a Q&A function that are sent directly to our educators
|Virtual Zoo Lesson||$110 inc. GST|
Please get in touch about your requirements and for a quote.
Phone: 02 9978 4578