Support Taronga’s Wildlife Hospitals and help our Aussie wildlife.
Taronga’s two Wildlife Hospitals in Sydney and Dubbo provide vital emergency assistance to sick and injured animals from the wild. Each year, we see native animals like Marine Turtles, Koalas, Platypus and many others coming through our doors.
With your help today we can provide Australian wildlife with the best possible care.
All donations of $2 or more are fully tax-deductible for Australian residents.
Your donation today can make a huge difference.
Many of the animals we see have been injured by people, boats and cars, are suffering from disease, or have been impacted by natural disasters like bushfires, droughts or floods.
More animals are being cared for at Taronga's two Wildlife Hospitals than ever before.
Since it’s opening in the 1970s, our Wildlife Hospitals have cared for:
- 1,500+ sick, injured and orphaned native animals each year treated at our existing Wildlife Hospitals
- 120 surgeries per month
- 150 Koalas treated during the 2019/20 NSW bushfires
- 7 native species have been saved by Taronga from extinction
- 80+ Marine Turtles rehabilitated and released annually
- 50,000 animals released back into the wild to date
By donating today, you can help us continue the vital emergency and conservation work needed to save our Aussie wildlife for generations to come.