Watch as Zoo Keepers bath one of the Elephants and learn about this remarkable species and the bond between Keepers and the Elephants in our care.
Need to know
- Cost: $39 per person, for all ages (Infants under 4 years are free)
- When: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Time: 12.30pm - 1.00pm
- Departure: meet at 12.20pm at the Elephant Transport Crate
How to book
Bookings are available online. Places are limited and bookings are essential.
Elephant Barn Tour tickets exclude Zoo admission, tickets to Taronga Western Plains Zoo Dubbo can be purchased separately online prior to your visit.
- Guests must be able to walk a 500m distance
- Sturdy, enclosed footwear is recommended
- Face masks are required to be worn throughout the tour